1. Short title, extent and commencement
3. Employer’s liability for compensation
4. Amount of compensation
5. Method of calculating wages.
7. Commutation of halfmonthly payments.
8. Distribution of compensation.
9. Compensation not to be assigned, attached or charged
10. Notice and claim
11. Power to require from employers statement regarding fatal accident.
12. Report of fatal accident.
13. Officer authorized may refer cases for payment of compensation.
14. Fixation of abstracts of the Act or rules at the entrance of the premises.
15. Medical Examination
17. Remedies of employer against stranger.-
18. Insolvency of employer
19. Returns as to compensation.
20. Contracting out
21. Proof of age
23. Cognizance of offences.
24. Reference to commissioners
25. Appointment of commissioner
26. Venue of proceedings and transfer
27. Form of application
28. Power of Commissioner to require further deposit in case of fatal accident.
29. Powers and procedure of Commissioners
30. Appearance of parties
31. Method of recording evidence
33. Power to submit cases.
34. Registration of agreements
35. Effect of failure to register agreement
37. Withholding of certain payments pending decision of appeal.
39. Powers to make rules.
40. Publication of rules
41. Arrangements for transfer of money paid as compensation
42. Protection against discrimination
43. Removal of difficulties
44. Repeal and Saving
SCHEDULE-I: LIST OF INJURIES DEEMED TO RESULT IN PERMANENT TOTAL DISABLEMENT
SCHEDULE-III : Occupational diseases caused by exposure to agents arising from work Activities