Lease Financing in India
This book provides a comprehensive coverage to a vast, growing discipline, well supported by a wealth of research data collected from multifarious sources, potently and carefully.
This book contains a number of informative tables and useful diagrams. The work is exhaustive and analytical which delves into latest concepts, policies and practices in leasing companies.
The book is divided into twelve chapters. Use of simple, lucid and easy language and cogent style is an added advantage of this book. This book certainly helps teacher to keep the interest of students. The book is primarily meant for research scholars and helps immensely for leasing companies, leasing brokers, financial institutes, finance executives and lease consultants.
2. Basic Principles and Types of Leasing
3. Research Study
4. Leasing in India
5. Profiles of Selected Leasing Companies
6. Financial Structure of Leasing Companies
7. Profitability Analysis
8. Leasing Practices and Decision Making
9. Appraisal, Documentation Procedures and Control
10. Laws and Regulatory Framework
11. Problems and Prospects of Leasing Financing
12. Summary and Recommendations
|Author:||M Sree Lakshmi|