Sindh Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act 2015
1. Short title, extent and commencement
3. Act to override other laws, etc
4. Abolition of bonded labour system.
5. Agreement, custom, etc, to be void.
6. Liability to repay bonded debt to stand extinguished.
7. Property of bonded labour to be freed from mortgage, etc.
8. Creditor not to accept payment against extinguished debt.
9. Authorities who may be specified for implementing the provisions of this Act.
10. Deputy Commissioners and other officers designated to him
11. Punishment for enforcement of bonded labour
12. Punishment for extracting bonded labour under the bonded labour system.
13. Punishment for omission or failure to restore possession of property to bonded labourer
14. Abetment to be an offence.
15. Vigilance Committees
16. Offences to be tried by the Magistrate.
17. Cognizance of offences.
18. Offences by companies
19. Protection against discrimination.
21. Bar of jurisdiction
22. Power to make rules