Sindh Payment of Wages Act 2015
• Short title, extent commencement and application.
• Responsibility for payment of wages.
• Fixation of wage periods.
• Time of payment of wages.
• Wages to be paid by cheque of any scheduled bank or commercial banks.
• Deductions which may be made from wages.
• Deductions for absence from duty.
• Deductions for damage or loss
• Deductions for services rendered.
• Deductions for recovery of advances.
• Deductions for payment to cooperative societies and insurance scheme.
• Claims arising out of deductions from wages or delay in payment of wages and penalty for malicious or vexatious claims.
• Single application in respect of claims from unpaid group
• Powers of authorities appointed under section 14.
• Power to recover from employer in certain cases.
• Penalty for offences under the Act.
• Cognizance of offence
• Bar of suits.
• Contracting out.
• Liability in case of closure, insolvency, winding up and liquidation.
• Protection against discrimination
• Display by notice of abstracts of the Act
• Rule-making power.
• Removal of difficulties.
• Repeal and saving.