Sindh Minimum Wages Act 2015
1. Short title, extent, application and commencement.
3. Constitution of Minimum Wages Board.
4. Recommendation of minimum rates of wages for workers
5. Recommendation of minimum rates of wages for workers with respect to particular industries.
6. Power to declare minimum rates of wages.
7. Periodical review of minimum rates of wages
8. Powers of Government to adopt minimum rates of wages for unskilled workers, notify Cost of Living Allowance, Dearness Allowance and Adhoc Relief.
9. Prohibition to pay wages at a rate below the minimum rate of wages.
10. Appointment of Authority.
12. Power of Board to collect information.
13. Powers of the Board to collect evidence.
15. Penalty for obstructing Inspectors.
16. Cognizance of offences.
17. Public servants
18. Protection against discrimination.
19. Removal of difficulties.
20. Power to make rules
21. Repeal and Savings.