Sindh Shops & Commercial Establishment Act, 2015
1. Short title, extent and commencement
3. Reference to time of day.
4. Power to grant exemptions
5. Act not applicable to certain establishments and persons
6. Weekly holiday in establishments.
7. Opening and closing hours of establishments
8. Daily, weekly hours and overtime
9. Over-time wages
11. Time and condition of payment of wages
12. Claims arising out of delay in payment of wages and penalty for malicious or vexatious claims.
13. Bar of suits.
14. Annual and Maternity leave.
15. Casual and sick leave
16. Festival holidays
17. Wages during leave or holiday period.
18. Sections 14, 15, 16 and 17 not to apply to certain establishments
19. Termination of employment
20. Prohibition of employment of children
21. Contracting ou
22. Guarding of machinery
23. Maintenance of record and registers
24. Registration of establishment and fee for registration
25. Appointment of Chief Inspector, Deputy Chief Inspector and Inspectors.
26. Powers of Inspectors
29. Limitation of prosecutions
31. Delegation of powers
32. Power to make rules
33. Saving of certain rights and privileges
34. Repeal and Saving