Sindh Prohibition of Employment of Children Act 2017
1. Short title, extent, application and commencement.
3. Prohibition of employment.
4. Amendment of Schedule.
5. Provincial Coordination Committee on Child Labour.
6. Application of Part III.
7. Hours and period of work.
8. Weekly Holidays.
9. Notice to Inspector
10. Disputes as to age.
11. Maintenance of register
12. Display of notice containing abstract of Section 3 and 14.
13. Application of certain Laws
15. Abetment to an offence.
16. Modified Application of Certain Laws in Relation to Penalties.
17. Procedure relating to offences.
18. Appointment of Inspectors
19. Power to make Rules
20. Certain other provisions of law not barred
21. Power to remove difficulties.-
22. Responsibility of the occupier towards education of child or adolescent.
23. Protection against discrimination
24. Repeal and Savings.